The Church forms the cultural basis for both public and personal events, is the primary source of Divine Magic, and until recently, the only legitimate religious authority within the North since the fall of the Great Southern Empire.
The Church includes the Church Hierarchy proper, several Monastic Orders, as well as many of the realms Chivalric orders. There are also a couple of related Mystery Cults or Heretical Orders.
For More information see:
- The Church of Lenver-For the Pantheon of Lenver, the Church Hierarchy and day-to-day religious practice
- Order of the Black Robes-An order of Secluded Monks
- Order of the Brown Robes-An order of Worldly Monks
- Order of the Wolf-A Chivalric Order that Guards the Telvan Crown.
- Order of the White Flame-A Chivalric Order that defends the Church and Righteousness
- Order of the Thistle-A Chivalric Order that defends the common folk
- Cult of Ragana-The Secretive and Mysterious Cult of the Witch-Goddess
- Earth Bleeders-The Recently suppressed Heresy.
There are several Foreign faiths as well. Until recently these were viewed mostly with suspicion or as barbaric superstition. Recent appeals to the king by Native converts to the Church of Zul have merited more ‘official’ religious tolerance.